The Best Ways to Use Armor All Window Cleaner
Most people only use Armor All window cleaner to clean their windows, but there are so many other great ways to use it! Here are some of the best ways to use Armor All window cleaner to make your life a little bit easier.
1. Cleaning your car windshield: Armor All window cleaner is great for cleaning your car windshield, because it will leave it streak-free. Simply spray the window cleaner on your windshield and wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth.
2. Cleaning your glasses or sunglasses: If you wear glasses or sunglasses, you know how difficult it can be to keep them clean. But if you spray a little bit of Armor All window cleaner on your lenses and wipe them with a soft cloth, they’ll be sparkling clean in no time!
3. Cleaning your computer screen: If you’ve ever tried to clean your computer screen with a regular window cleaner, you know that it can be a bit of a hassle. But Armor All window cleaner is designed specifically for cleaning computer screens, so it’s the perfect solution! Just spray it on your screen and wipe it clean with a soft cloth.
4. Removing fingerprints: Whether you have kids or not, chances are there are fingerprints all over your house. And while you could try to clean them with regular window cleaner, Armor All window cleaner is specifically designed to remove fingerprints. So if you spray it on the fingerprints and wipe them away with a soft cloth, they’ll be gone in no time!
5. Cleaning your windows: Of course, Armor All window cleaner is also great for cleaning your windows! Just spray it on and wipe it away with a microfiber cloth. Your windows will be streak-free and looking like new.
There are so many great ways to use Armor All window cleaner! So next time you’re at the store, be sure to pick up a bottle (or two!) and start making your life a little bit easier.