Why Window Washing is Important
Window washing is an important task that many people don’t think about. Window washing can be a tedious task, but it’s important to keep your windows clean so that you can see outside. Not only is it important to clean the windows on the inside, but it’s also important to clean the windows on the outside so that your house looks presentable from the street. In order to clean your windows, you will need some supplies, including a bucket, a squeegee, a scrub brush, and window cleaner. You can buy these supplies at a hardware store or home improvement store.
If you have never cleaned your windows before, it is important to follow the instructions on the window cleaner bottle so that you don’t damage your windows. After you have gathered your supplies, you will need to wet the windows with the hose or a bucket of water. Then, you will need to apply the window cleaner to the windows and scrub them with the brush. Once you have scrubbed the windows, you will need to squeegee the water and cleaner off of the windows.
You may need to repeat this process a few times to get all of the dirt and grime off of your windows. Once you are finished, it is important to dry the windows so that they don’t streak.
Window washing is an important task that should be done regularly to keep your windows clean and streak free.
Window washing is an important task that should be done regularly to keep your windows clean and streak free. However, if you want to keep your windows looking clean for longer, there are a few tips that you can follow.
- Clean your windows on a cloudy day. The sun can make your windows streaky and dirty faster.
- Use a window cleaner that is ammonia-free. Ammonia can damage your windows.
- Rinse your windows with water before you start to clean them. This will help the window cleaner to remove the dirt and grime better.
- Use a squeegee to clean the windows. This will help to remove the water and cleaner quickly and prevent streaks.
- Dry your windows with a soft cloth after you are finished cleaning them. This will also prevent streaks.
Factors that can affect how well your windows get cleaned include the following:
- The weather – Window washing is generally easier to do on a cloudy day, rather than in direct sunlight. The sun can make your windows streaky and dirty faster.
- The type of window cleaner you use – Some window cleaners are more ammonia-based than others and can damage your windows if not used properly. It is important to read the instructions on the bottle before using any cleaner.
- How often you clean your windows – If you wait too long between cleanings, the dirt and grime will be harder to remove. It is recommended that you clean your windows at least once a month.
- The type of surface your windows are made of – Some window surfaces are harder to clean than others. If your windows are made of a particularly difficult material, it may take longer to clean them properly.
Jeff Likes Clean Windows & Gutters